Rec Room Bowling
NEW!! Intramural Bowling
Gather some people from your RSO, fraternity, sorority, or residence hall to have some FUN!!
Team rosters may have 3 - 10 people
Each week 3 people per team bowl
- 4 weeks of bowling
Sign-up for the day/time your team wants to bowl
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm; begins February 5th
- Tuesdays at 8:00pm; begins February 5th
- Wednesdays at 4:30pm; begins February 6th
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm; begins February 6th
- Winning team receives a bowling party for their group or organization. Based on at least 16 intramural teams, the party will include a minimum of:
- 5 lanes (25 people) for 1.5 hours
- One pizza per lane
- 5 drinks per lane
Classic Bowling Leagues
Two Classic style bowling leagues are offered during the Spring 2013 semester.
A 90% handicap system is used.
($5 discount for returning Fall 2012 bowlers)
- Each week you bowl
- 8 weeks of bowling
- Sundays at 6:00pm; begins February 10th
- Mondays at 8:45pm; begins February 11th
- 4 person teams
Register full or partial teams or sign-up as an individual to be placed on a team
- Awards are distributed at the end of the season during our Customer Appreciation event with free bowling, pizza, refreshments and prizes
- Automatic membership in our Ten Pins Club entitling you to discounted bowling and shoe rental all day Sun.-Wed. and until 6pm on Thurs. and Fri.
IBC Scratch League
This one is a scratch league offering a higher level of competition. Teams of three will bowl four games each week for 12 weeks. The league bowls on Wednesdays at 8:45pm. Bowlers interested in the IBC Scratch League should contact the Bowling Club president at koontz3
Our summer (classic style) league is held Tuesdays at 6:00pm during the 8 weeks of Summer II and is open to students, faculty, staff, and their families. Teams consist of four bowlers. A 90% handicap is used. Entries are accepted in person or on line beginning May 1st. You may enter an entire team or sign up as an individual to be placed on a team.