Each fall all treasurers are asked to vote as part of an electronic process regarding the allocation of OFAB funds. At least 60 treasurers must vote. In 2014, treasurers voted to fund the following:
Permanent equipment for free use/check out by RSOs
- $18 for the purchase of 4 rolls of Raffle Tickets
- $600 to purchase butcher paper rack and supplies
- $1400 for the purchase of 2 Die Cut Machines
Illini Union Subsidies
- $13,000 for CollegiateLink software purchase and management. CollegiateLink is the software and support system used for organization registration and the SORF funding application process.
- $8,500 for audio/visual and multimedia equipment rental discounts in campus facilities for organization sponsored programs/events (to include the Illini Union, academic facilities, and programming venues.
- $11,000 for printing/photocopying discounts at the Illini Union ReSOurce Center
If you are interested in being part of the OFAB group, please contact the RO office