The Value Card has been an invaluable asset for students to have so they don't need to worry about having cash on hand during those long hours of cramming into the night. There are many different places around campus where the Value Card can be purchased.
- CITES Oregon (open 24 hours)
- CITES English Building (open 24 hours)
- Funk Library
- Grainger Engineering Library Information Center
- Illini Union CCSO Lab
- Law Library
- Main Library Circulation Area (2nd Floor)
- Music Library
- Social Sciences, Health and Education Library
- Undergraduate Library (Upper Level)
You can add money to your card through any of the Value Card machines and stations throughout the campus. You can also add money directly through the copiers at the Undergraduate Library (Upper Level) and the Vet Med Library.
terms and conditions
- Participation is open to all University of Illinois students, faculty, staff and authorized guests.
- Transfers of money to the card are final at the point of transfer. If a card is lost or stolen, the university is not responsible for the value lost on the card.
- Damaged Cards: The cardholder agrees not to damage or alter the card in any manner. This includes, but is not limited to defacing the card, altering the vending or identification magnetic stripe(s) and affixing stickers to the card. Replacement of cards damaged in such a fashion are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Replacement Cards:. Value Cards may be purchased at any time at one of the many Value Card Tellers located around campus.
- Refunds: There will be no refunds of monies transferred to the cash stripe on the card. The stripe has a maximum value of $25.
- Policies and procedures are subject to change. All such changes will be readily publicized through the print media and posted at Value Card sites.
card isn't working?
Please contact Lori Holmes.