Located in the heart of campus, the Illini Union serves as a community center for students, alumni, faculty, staff, and guests. Approximately 55,000 visitors pass through the doors each week.
You can now integrate your marketing efforts with the Illini Union and the University of Illinois campus through nine of our state-of-the-art digital displays, conveniently placed in high-traffic areas.
- Only official university departments, offices, and centers are allowed to utilize the Illini Union digital signs.
- The Illini Union reserves the right to decline a request if content, form, and format is contrary to the Illini Union mission, purpose, and policies.
locations - 9 total
- South Entrance | Two (2) by Tech Zone
- North Entrance | One (1) in main entrance
- West Hallway | Two (2) by I-Rooms and Courtyard Café
- Lower Level | Four (4) in the Lower Level (1 by CLASS; 3 in the dining areas)
- Ad will be on display up to 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 360 days a year
- Spot Length | :09
- Hourly Rotations | 40 (minimum)
- Daily Total | 640
- Weekly Total | 4,480
- 1 Week | $75
- 2 Weeks | $150
- 1 Month | $250
- Annual | $2,500 (12 months)
Note: Ads can be changed weekly for time sensitive promotions. Allow 48 hours from time ad is received to start rotation.
- Supported Formats | JPEG only!
- Color, Size & Resolution | RGB color mode, 1920 pixels wide x 1080 pixels high, 72 dpi
- Text Content | Keep in mind that these are meant to function as a form of outdoor advertising, specifically digital billboards. Display time is only :09 per rotation. Limit text amount and make its readability as simple as possible.