Located in the heart of campus, the Illini Union serves as a community center for students, alumni, faculty, staff, and guests. Approximately 55,000 visitors pass through the doors each week.
You can now integrate your marketing efforts with the Illini Union and the University of Illinois campus through four of our state-of-the-art digital displays, conveniently placed in high-traffic areas.
- The Illini Union reserves the right to decline a request if content, form, and format is contrary to the Illini Union mission, purpose, and policies.
- The RSO must be in good standing and have a positive amount in its account (this will be checked before sign is displayed).
SOC/RSO OfFICE locations - 3 total
- Student Organization Complex (SOC) | Two (2) on pillars on east and west ends
- RSO Office | One (1) in lobby between RSO and Leadership Center
- Ad will be on display up to 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 360 days a year
- Spot Length | :09
- Hourly Rotations | 40 (minimum)
- Daily Total | 640
- Weekly Total | 4,480
- Student Organization Complex and RSO Office area (3 total signs): FREE
- Illini Union signs (9 total): $50 per week
Note: Allow 48 hours from time ad is received to start rotation.
- Supported Formats | JPEG
- Color, Size & Resolution | RGB color mode, 1920 pixels wide x 1080 pixels high (26.6 inches wide x 15 inches high), Resolution: 72 dpi
- Text Content | Keep in mind that these are meant to function as a form of outdoor advertising, specifically digital billboards. Display time is only :09 per rotation. Limit text amount and make its readability as simple as possible.
SUBMIT YOUR FILE