A Collection of all of the Spring 2021 Programming, both virtual and in-person (starting Feb 8), happening NOW #AtTheUnion. Check back often for new events and updates!
Illini Union Board
Meteorologist + Storm Chaser: Reed Timmer Q&A
Thursday, April 15 7-8PM
In-person Viewing: Courtyard Cafe
Unable to attend? Find the an update of the recorded Zoom at a later time at go.illinois.edu/IUBoardStorm This will be an interactive Q&A event with severe weather expert and meteorologist Reed Timmer leading engaging discussion around weather and climate.
Trivia Tuesday - Every Tuesday through May 4!
7PM | In-person Courtyard Cafe + Zoom
Win prizes with the board in person in the Courtyard Cafe or online at go.illinois.edu/IUBoardTriviaNight.
Crafts + Snacks - Select Thursdays
7PM | In-person North Lounge
These grab-and-go events on select Thursdays are presented by the Illini Union Board and will be hosted in the Illini Union North Lounge:
- April 22 | Earth Day Celebration - Plants + Pretzels
Spring 2021 Film Series
Each Friday until April 30 there will be a Throwback film, starting at 7pm. In-Person in the Courtyard Café. In-person with physical distancing rules: masks required and chairs distanced to adhere to safety standards.
Every Saturday there will be an animation film, starting at 7pm. In-Person in the Courtyard Café. In-person with physical distancing rules: masks required and chairs distanced to adhere to safety standards.
Illinites | April 30: Last Chance Week - Illini Spirited
Past illinites schedules
- 5-7PM Crafts + Snacks in-person in the North Lounge
- Virtual Experiences: Bingo + ESports
View the updated Illinites agenda and other details here.
Parent Family Programs Office
Moms Weekend April 9-11
- Calendar of Events - discover all the great programs available to you virtually this year!
- Virtual Craft Fair - The annual Moms Weekend Illini Union Board Craft and Vendor Fair is available to you through online shopping this year. Support all of our great vendors during this challenging time. Link to come.
Social Contests & Activities
Our friends at Student Affairs
Check out all of Campus Rec's virtual group fitness classes, cooking demos, workout plans, and more at their Virtual Programming page here!
- The Counseling Center has virtual assistance available.
- Check out this list of virtual programming and activities compiled by Student Affairs.