efficiency is the key
Listed below are tips to follow to ensure you are producing the best file possible for printing. If you have any questions, please email or call Document Services.
follow these tips
- When resizing your images, 300 dpi resolution at 100% size is optimal.
- Allow bleed room. For example, if you want a full size full bleed letter size document, adding bleeds will make the page size 8 ¾” x 11 ¼”.
- Be sure to package InDesign files and include all fonts and links.
- If you are supplying a PDF, make sure it is high quality, print quality or press quality and includes bleeds.
- Saddlestitch books must have a page count that is evenly divisible by four (e.g., 4, 8, 12, 16, 20).
- We accept the following file types: Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, PDF, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.