Moms Weekend 2023
The entire family is invited to campus to enjoy Moms Weekend with your student. Some activities require registration, so make sure to check the event descriptions below for details. With so many different activities planned, there will be something of interest for everyone! These include the craft fair, Moms Association brunch, and more events!
Upcoming Date: April 14-16
2024 | April 12-14
Moms Weekend Information
Below are complete details on select Moms Association events.
Moms Association Annual Meeting & Awards
Saturday | 8-10am
The Moms Association Board of Directors will hold their annual Moms Association Meeting & Awards Presentation at the Illini Union (room TBA). The 2023-2024 Board of Directors will be elected and the Moms Association will recognize several award recipients:
- The Medallion of Honor recipient for her dedication and service to the students and to the Illinois community
- The Amelia Alpiner Stern Mom of the Year recipient for her support, encouragement, and inspiration to her student
- The Humanitarian Award recipients for their innovation and dedication in community service APPLY NOW! Due Feb. 28.
- The Illini Spirit Award recipient to support an event and/or program promoting growth and development of students
- The recipients of the Moms Association Scholarships
Illini Union Board Craft and Vendor Fair
Saturday | 10am-4pm
The Illini Union Board's Moms Weekend Craft and Vendor Fair, an annual favorite, will be held in the Illini Union on Saturday, April 15 from 10am-5pm. Browse the booths of dozens of craft vendors showcasing unique and diverse items for sale. Be sure to stop by the Moms Association sales table.
Moms Weekend Brunch
Sunday | 10am-Noon
Join the Moms Association for their annual Moms Weekend Brunch. Meet your student for a bite to eat before heading home at the Illini Union Ballroom on Sunday, April 16 from 10am-Noon. Tickets are $35 and seating is limited. RSVP today.
Illini Moms 10th Anniversary Cash Raffle
Tickets for the annual 50/50 Illini Moms Cash Raffle are now on sale. All proceeds of the Moms Association support the University of Illinois students and parents. You can participate in the raffle by purchasing a ticket here.
Parking on weekends is free in many of the parking garages and employee parking lots on campus. Please see our campus parking map for more information.